Friday, December 23, 2005

Versace's so "Cell" Conscious

"Man I promise, I'm so self conscious. That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches. Rollies and Pasha's (porsche's) done drove me crazy. I can't even pronounce nothing, pass that ver-say-cee (versace)"



With this must have phone here, the Louis Vuitton Don might have to make a brand switch. Nokia and Versace come together to present the Nokia 7270: The Versace Edition. The phone is adorned in a yellow and black art deco ornament design with a carrying strap that is covered in Swarovski-crystals. With the phone being a limited edition release, with only 727 available worldwide, it is retailing for 799 Euro (Euro being the currency of choice, since it's only available in Europe). Pay the cost to be the Boss, especially with all proceeds going to a good cause LifeBall.org (a charity benefit for AIDS). With this phone anybody including Kanye will have no problem with people letting him talk his shit again.

No comments: